Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just another Sunday

Apparently I fall the same way every time.  Hit both knees, with the left ironically more affected than the right.  Also hit my right palm and the outside of my right elbow. 

Usually I am lucky enough to fall on open areas.  This time it was across a few moderately sized rocks just two steps shy of the concrete path at Alpine Lookout.  I had just been debating whether to go another half hour or full hour before turning around when *BAM* I hit the deck.  In no surprise to me, my left foot/leg was the culprit for not clearing the obstacles.  Took a few minutes to walk this one off.  Need to rest my brain a bit before Virgil Crest in two weeks....

While I was figuring out how to get a shot of myself, Miss Bad Cat helped herself to the watermelon left over from last night. 

1 comment:

  1. Well...ow! Going to have to get you some bumper pads, or gravel alert sensors or something.

    Cat likes watermelon or just likes to play? Troublemaker!

    ReplyDelete