Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Big news!

AAAHHHHH!  I PASSED THE BOARDS!!!  I have no idea what my score is, but pass/fail results are available online today and I PASSED!

Trust me, I'm a licensed doctor (of physical therapy).  Hah!

I didn't say much following the actual exam because it was so absolutely wretched.  I've never before left an exam so upset with myself and so angry and everyone and everything.  I truly thought I had failed. 

In fact, the whole process was so draining that I don't even have the energy to bounce around the room.  Instead it is a celebratory sigh and slump in my chair, hands fixed on the sides of my face in disbelief.  I almost don't know what to do with myself. 

Then again, Sadie is whining for her breakfast.  Guess I'll start there...



No comments:

Post a Comment